Plant Market *Winter Edition* – a cozy plants & Christmas market located in Alte Münze, Berlin – is coming up this weekend (Dec. 14th & 15th), and I am very happy to announce that kawaii kitchen cakes – plant-based patisserie will be part of it!
Drop by for some:
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes, with housemade plum-filling and a vegan “cream cheese” frosting.
- Matcha Azuki Cupcakes, scented with Japanese green Tea & Japanese red bean paste.
- handmade Elisenlebkuchen, loaded with freshly ground organic nuts, sweetened with dates, a hint of orange and dipped in Belgian Chocolate. gluten free* option available.
- melt-in-your-mouth Vanillekipferl – a classic Christmas treat, scented with freshly ground organic hazelnuts and fair trade vanilla, completely plant-based and baked with lots of love.
- Chocolate Cake with hints of Yuzu. Soft chocolate sponge, candied yuzu zest, layered with a rich ganache and a zingy yuzu chocolate drip. A kawaii kitchen signature cake – made with fair trade cocoa and vanilla, Belgian chocolate and Japanese Yuzu.
… and more. Come check out the new kawaii kitchen location, based in the lovely surrounding of Alte Münze in Berlin Mitte. Have some Glühwein, enjoy the Plant Market by The Greens Berlin and indulge in seasonal sweet treats baked with lots of love ♥︎
kawaii kitchen cakes at Plant Market *Winter Edition*
Dec. 14th (Saturday) & 15th (Sunday), 12-8pm
1.OG in Alte Münze
Am Krögel 2, 10179 Berlin
close to: S+U Jannowitzbrücke, S+U Alexanderplatz, U Klosterstraße