Are you passionate about artisan baking? About creating sweet treats baked with lots of love?
Would you like to work in a social business, and contribute to a sustainable & fair bakery concept?
sakura is hiring bakers (part-time) for our location in Berlin Mitte.
we’re working with all plant-based, mostly organic, regional and seasonal ingredients.
our understanding of being a social business includes (but is not limited to) embracing diversity and a people-friendly work atmosphere.
– production of baked goods according to quality standards
(small pastries, layer cakes – later also viennoiserie)
– working clean, reliably & sustainably
– (at least basic) experience in baking / professional kitchen / hospitality
– working language English
– interest to contribute to a social & sustainable bakery concept
Each employee will be trained for production and all related tasks thoroughly (recipes, techniques, quality control, HACCP & work safety) ahead of starting to work in production.
Later, additional trainings will be offered (eg. sustainability workshops, training in further techniques).
Please send your application including
– why are you a good candidate for the sakura team?
– what does your ideal position look like?
to firstname.lastname@example.org – looking forward to hear from you!