Are you passionate about third wave coffee? About creating sophisticated coffee drinks and a friendly atmosphere, to offer guests an exceptional experience?
Would you like to work in a social business, contributing to a sustainable & fair café concept?
sakura is hiring barista / front of house staff with barista experience (full-time / part-time / working student contract).
we’re a bakery in Berlin Mitte working with all plant-based, mostly organic, regional and seasonal ingredients, serving specialty coffee and other drinks alongside selling our artisan baked goods.
our understanding of being a social business includes (but is not limited to) embracing diversity and a people-friendly work atmosphere.
– preparation of specialty filter coffee & espresso-based drinks, all related tasks
– friendly, welcoming customer communication
– till / selling of our baked goods
– working clean, reliably & sustainably
– passion for coffee, experience in specialty coffee preferred
– communication skills: German & English
– friendly & working reliably also during busy hours
– interest to contribute to a social & sustainable bakery & café concept
Each employee will be trained for all tasks thoroughly (coffee preparation, till, quality control, HACCP & work safety) ahead of starting the position.
Later, additional trainings will be offered (eg. sustainability workshops, further coffee training).
Please send your application including
– why are you a good candidate for the sakura team?
– what does your ideal position look like?
to email@example.com – looking forward to hear from you!